The idylic small town of Sv. Nikola - Chernomorets is situated approx. 30 km south of the district capital Bourgas and the international airport. A two lane first-class main road access is provided in between Bourgas and Chernomorets.
The villa park “Kings Resort ” is placed on the south slope of a moderately dropping hill, with direct sea impact in the village of Sv. Nikola– Chernomorets.
(map Black Sea coast)
8 km south of the villa park do you find the culturally very valuable and touristic highly developed town of Sozopol. This place is only separated from the villa park with a continous halfmoon-like, wonderful sandy and up to 200m wide marvelous bay. Because of its beautiful emplacement the bay by right is called the “Sunny bay of Bulgaria”.
At the moment the tourism project is converted at full extent by the Suisse Cross Investement Ltd.. The whole villa park contains:
- 15 high graded villas, almost all including a private swimming pool.
- An administration building of Suisse Cross Ltd.
- A restaurant covering 60 places and a nice terrace.
- A shop for the daily use of goods
- A garden-, a parking- and a security infrastructure
- A beach bar
- A childrens playground
- A well treated and standardized sandy beach with sun chairs and umbrellas.